information, tools, and services available through the site, to you, the user, conditioned upon your
Return & Replacement Policy
- 1.If you are not satisfied with the purchase of products, you may return it
in 7 days from delivery
- 2.The item must include all the packaging along with accessories including
warranty cards, manuals,
certificates of authenticity, tags etc;
- 3.Money can be refunded and the order can be altered after the verification
from the team of The
- 4.Order will be canceled automatically if the provided information is
- 5.Item can be returned if it is damaged in any way e.g., ripped, damaged
We respect your concerns about privacy so this notice will explain everything about privacy i.e., what type
information will be obtained from you and how we will use that information.
Information We Obtain
- 1.Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and
- 2.Purchase and transaction information, such as payment card details,
billing and shipping address, and
information about the products, courses and other items you purchase;
- 3.Login credentials;
- 4.Demographic information, including age and gender.
How We Will Use It
- 1.Communicate with you or confirmation of your order;
- 2.Send your alerts about upcoming products, special offers and deals via
email and SMS if you request to receive them;
- 3.Operate evaluate and improve our business (including developing new
products and services; managing, and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- 4.Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity,
claims and other liabilities.
The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under UAE
copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
- 1.The Patchee is operating under UAE Laws.
- 2.We are not providing services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- 3.“United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile”. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
Visa, UnionPay and Master Card will be accepted for payment in AED.
- 1.Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- 2.Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- 3.User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any
suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions,
rules, policies, guidelines or practices in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to
discontinue using the site.